- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Error message on the page having JL Cotnent Fileds Filter
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #8316
by
Error message on the page having JL Cotnent Fileds Filter was created by
Hi,
As you might know, I write a lot and share a lot about Custom Fields (in the Joomla Community Magazine, at JoomlaDays etc).
Many times I have referred to your extension when people were looking for a filter solution.
And I was happy to try it today for the first time
But when using it, I get the following error message :
Fatal error: Cannot declare class ContentModelCategory, because the name is already in use in /home/projpmmc/public_html/components/com_content/models/category.php on line 0
My template is Astroid by JoomDev.
Then when I tried with Protostar I would not get that error.
How can I solve this error issue ?
Txs a lot and congratulations
Marc
As you might know, I write a lot and share a lot about Custom Fields (in the Joomla Community Magazine, at JoomlaDays etc).
Many times I have referred to your extension when people were looking for a filter solution.
And I was happy to try it today for the first time
But when using it, I get the following error message :
Fatal error: Cannot declare class ContentModelCategory, because the name is already in use in /home/projpmmc/public_html/components/com_content/models/category.php on line 0
My template is Astroid by JoomDev.
Then when I tried with Protostar I would not get that error.
How can I solve this error issue ?
Txs a lot and congratulations
Marc
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 6 months ago #8317
by
Replied by on topic Error message on the page having JL Cotnent Fileds Filter
Hello.
We will try to do something.
But here there are many difficulties, I will try to explain what is the matter.
The fact is that our proposals for improving the Joomla core were not accepted, although we tried to carry them out several times, and in order to filter the contents of the category we use the redefinition of the category model.
Apparently the Astroid template also redefines the model, because of this there is a conflict.
We will try to do something.
But here there are many difficulties, I will try to explain what is the matter.
The fact is that our proposals for improving the Joomla core were not accepted, although we tried to carry them out several times, and in order to filter the contents of the category we use the redefinition of the category model.
Apparently the Astroid template also redefines the model, because of this there is a conflict.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #8319
by
Replied by on topic Error message on the page having JL Cotnent Fileds Filter
Txs very much for the clarification.
I hope some workaround will come for this
If you need a tester, I am ready to help !
I really appreciate your contribution with this useful (and free) extension...
I hope some workaround will come for this
If you need a tester, I am ready to help !
I really appreciate your contribution with this useful (and free) extension...
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds