I have trouble displaying the chosen articles

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #7987 by FORM AG
Hello there,
we are building up our new website on joomla and we want the user to make a multiple choice of tags and then display a featured image with a link to the original article.

I successfully installed your plugin and found out how to handle it so it appears in the frontend. (althought it only displays on one page, and I dont know why exactly, but i will find out, i guess)

But my actual Problem as followed:
I made a checkbox field, but when i click and apply the filter, i can not see any results... and i am unable to find out why it is so.. I think I am missing something... I would be very happy for some help!

page: 2019.form.ch/loesungen/8-projekte/16-ewb-gordonbennet
note: It is only a test-Website, please ignore the left part ect. Your plugin module is displayed on the right. please ignore the left site

EDIT: We are working with yootheme

Kind Regards from Switzerland,
Greg
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by FORM AG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #7988 by JoomLine
Hello.
I did not understand what you want to filter on this page.
If I understood correctly this is an article page, not a category page.
The category page is empty 2019.form.ch/loesungen/8-projekte/ under such conditions, a blank page will be displayed during filtering.

More
4 years 10 months ago #7990 by FORM AG
Thank you for the response!

Okay, yes you're right it weas an article page. I created a category page but how will I fill it with content..? Shouldn't it just display all the articles within the category?
I'm thinking it might not work with yootheme.. do you have experiences with similar themes?

Thanks in advance for your help!

More
4 years 10 months ago #7995 by JoomLine
I do not understand what you want. The filter works in any topic, we have sites that work on Yootheme PRO. I repeat, there are no visible articles on the proposed site in the categories that could be filtered.