- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
I have trouble displaying the chosen articles
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #7987
by
I have trouble displaying the chosen articles was created by
Hello there,
we are building up our new website on joomla and we want the user to make a multiple choice of tags and then display a featured image with a link to the original article.
I successfully installed your plugin and found out how to handle it so it appears in the frontend. (althought it only displays on one page, and I dont know why exactly, but i will find out, i guess)
But my actual Problem as followed:
I made a checkbox field, but when i click and apply the filter, i can not see any results... and i am unable to find out why it is so.. I think I am missing something... I would be very happy for some help!
page: 2019.form.ch/loesungen/8-projekte/16-ewb-gordonbennet
note: It is only a test-Website, please ignore the left part ect. Your plugin module is displayed on the right. please ignore the left site
EDIT: We are working with yootheme
Kind Regards from Switzerland,
Greg
we are building up our new website on joomla and we want the user to make a multiple choice of tags and then display a featured image with a link to the original article.
I successfully installed your plugin and found out how to handle it so it appears in the frontend. (althought it only displays on one page, and I dont know why exactly, but i will find out, i guess)
But my actual Problem as followed:
I made a checkbox field, but when i click and apply the filter, i can not see any results... and i am unable to find out why it is so.. I think I am missing something... I would be very happy for some help!
page: 2019.form.ch/loesungen/8-projekte/16-ewb-gordonbennet
note: It is only a test-Website, please ignore the left part ect. Your plugin module is displayed on the right. please ignore the left site
EDIT: We are working with yootheme
Kind Regards from Switzerland,
Greg
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 4 months ago #7988
by
Replied by on topic I have trouble displaying the chosen articles
Hello.
I did not understand what you want to filter on this page.
If I understood correctly this is an article page, not a category page.
The category page is empty 2019.form.ch/loesungen/8-projekte/ under such conditions, a blank page will be displayed during filtering.
I did not understand what you want to filter on this page.
If I understood correctly this is an article page, not a category page.
The category page is empty 2019.form.ch/loesungen/8-projekte/ under such conditions, a blank page will be displayed during filtering.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 months ago #7990
by
Replied by on topic I have trouble displaying the chosen articles
Thank you for the response!
Okay, yes you're right it weas an article page. I created a category page but how will I fill it with content..? Shouldn't it just display all the articles within the category?
I'm thinking it might not work with yootheme.. do you have experiences with similar themes?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Okay, yes you're right it weas an article page. I created a category page but how will I fill it with content..? Shouldn't it just display all the articles within the category?
I'm thinking it might not work with yootheme.. do you have experiences with similar themes?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 4 months ago #7995
by
Replied by on topic I have trouble displaying the chosen articles
I do not understand what you want. The filter works in any topic, we have sites that work on Yootheme PRO. I repeat, there are no visible articles on the proposed site in the categories that could be filtered.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds