- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
No translation in filter module using override language
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
7 years 9 months ago #7764
by
No translation in filter module using override language was created by
I'm testing your component but I have a problem to translate the string of custom fields.
I have this situation:
1) I have created checkboxes custom field and in Text I set a string translation:
2) I have created the language override:
3) When I edit an article the translation override is visible:
4) and also in frontend the translation string is visible:
but in the module filter is not visibile:
What am I doing wrong?
I have this situation:
1) I have created checkboxes custom field and in Text I set a string translation:
2) I have created the language override:
3) When I edit an article the translation override is visible:
4) and also in frontend the translation string is visible:
but in the module filter is not visibile:
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 9 months ago #7766
by
Replied by on topic No translation in filter module using override language
Hello, this is a bug. We will fix it next release.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #7768
by
Replied by on topic No translation in filter module using override language
When you think it will be available next release?
In the meantime where should I see to solve the problem?
In the meantime where should I see to solve the problem?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #7783
by
Replied by on topic No translation in filter module using override language
Happy new year! Have you a good news for me?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 9 months ago #7788
by
Replied by on topic No translation in filter module using override language
Happy new year!
try using this version github.com/Joomline/JlContentFieldsFilter/archive/master.zip
try using this version github.com/Joomline/JlContentFieldsFilter/archive/master.zip
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds