- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
JL Content Fields Filter on Multilingual Website
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
7 years 9 months ago #7755
by
JL Content Fields Filter on Multilingual Website was created by
Hi,
I have Joomla 3.9 with 2 languages and SEO friendly urls.
On an article page, (not in the list of articles) the filter disappears when the alias (=URL) is translated. Strangely enough, it does not matter if the category name is translated.
Example:
original:
domainname.com/index.php/en/all-houses/25-article-description
change of language tag and category name translated
domainname.com/index.php/de/alle-haueser/25-article-description
Filter is there.
article alias translated
domainname.com/index.php/de/alle-haueser/25-article-beschreibung
the filter disappears.
Have you got any idea where I should search for the problem.
I have Joomla 3.9 with 2 languages and SEO friendly urls.
On an article page, (not in the list of articles) the filter disappears when the alias (=URL) is translated. Strangely enough, it does not matter if the category name is translated.
Example:
original:
domainname.com/index.php/en/all-houses/25-article-description
change of language tag and category name translated
domainname.com/index.php/de/alle-haueser/25-article-description
Filter is there.
article alias translated
domainname.com/index.php/de/alle-haueser/25-article-beschreibung
the filter disappears.
Have you got any idea where I should search for the problem.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 9 months ago #7757
by
Replied by on topic JL Content Fields Filter on Multilingual Website
Hello, please provide a link to the real page of the site, for verification.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #7759
by
Replied by on topic JL Content Fields Filter on Multilingual Website
Here you are...
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 8 months ago #7808
by
Replied by on topic JL Content Fields Filter on Multilingual Website
Hi,
I have a similar problem.
I would display the filter in Home but I noticed that it appear only in category blog view.
I have a similar problem.
I would display the filter in Home but I noticed that it appear only in category blog view.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds