- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
problem getting started on a site
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
7 years 10 months ago #7727
by
problem getting started on a site was created by
Hello,
I just discovered this extension that seems to me better than Ja megafilter.
I tested on a site and it works properly
I want to put it on a new production site that has the same versions of extensions and even joomla 3.9
I do not see the module (even the title) while the plugin seems to me activated. I disabled JA megafilter
An idea to make it work ??
regards
I just discovered this extension that seems to me better than Ja megafilter.
I tested on a site and it works properly
I want to put it on a new production site that has the same versions of extensions and even joomla 3.9
I do not see the module (even the title) while the plugin seems to me activated. I disabled JA megafilter
An idea to make it work ??
regards
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 9 months ago #7739
by
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
Hello
I did several tests. I think I have set the plugin and the module but there is no display
can you help me?
Regards
I did several tests. I think I have set the plugin and the module but there is no display
can you help me?
Regards
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 9 months ago #7743
by
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
Hello. I did not understand the essence of the question.
For the filter to work correctly, you need to activate the module and the plugin. In the settings, select the type of display fields in the filter.
For the filter to work correctly, you need to activate the module and the plugin. In the settings, select the type of display fields in the filter.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #7746
by
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
Hello,
I do not know what to do! it's probably a small mistake. I did not find any conflict between extension.
I did all this many times !!
screenshots.firefox.com/TEqSSrmKAYH9BuIn/null
I do not know what to do! it's probably a small mistake. I did not find any conflict between extension.
I did all this many times !!
screenshots.firefox.com/TEqSSrmKAYH9BuIn/null
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 9 months ago #7749
by
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 9 months ago #7750
by
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
Hi
Ok good. Thanks
I can continue working again.
I will put a note on the JED
Is it possible to make mandatory the entry of a filter field. If it is not the case it is a suggestion
Ok good. Thanks
I can continue working again.
I will put a note on the JED
Is it possible to make mandatory the entry of a filter field. If it is not the case it is a suggestion
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 9 months ago #7751
by
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
In the database can not be.
Only if you do it yourself on js.
We did not do this, as we use a filter for our own needs, and there was never such a need.
An example of the implementation of the filter rskst.ru/objects
Only if you do it yourself on js.
We did not do this, as we use a filter for our own needs, and there was never such a need.
An example of the implementation of the filter rskst.ru/objects
The following user(s) said Thank You:
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 9 months ago #7753
by
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
Hi,
Okay I put 100 on the JED
I hope you will update joomla 4.0 and maybe add the requirement to select a field if other members ask you
Regards
Okay I put 100 on the JED
I hope you will update joomla 4.0 and maybe add the requirement to select a field if other members ask you
Regards
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 3 months ago #8023
by
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
Hello. i have same problem. My Joomla theme is yootheme, joomla version 3.9, i create grouped custom fields for my articles. Set all setting correctly, but in front end i only title of "JL Content Fields Filter" module.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 3 months ago #8027
by
Hello. Without a link to the category of articles where the filter is difficult to say.
Possible problems:
1. There are no materials in the articles category.
2. No fields configured for filtering.
Replied by on topic problem getting started on a site
dev wrote: Hello. i have same problem. My Joomla theme is yootheme, joomla version 3.9, i create grouped custom fields for my articles. Set all setting correctly, but in front end i only title of "JL Content Fields Filter" module.
Hello. Without a link to the category of articles where the filter is difficult to say.
Possible problems:
1. There are no materials in the articles category.
2. No fields configured for filtering.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds