- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Dependence between Fields
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
7 years 11 months ago #7584
by
Dependence between Fields was created by
Hello JoomLine-Team,
I am using JL Content Fields Filter. I have a crazy question. Is it possible to realize something like
dependencies between two fields? My idea is something like that:
First Radiobuttons:
-ButtonA / Button B
Second a Dropdownlist:
-if Button A is selcted with entries A1, A2, A3
-if Button B is selected with entries B1, B2, B3
Is that possible?
Greetings
Johannes
I am using JL Content Fields Filter. I have a crazy question. Is it possible to realize something like
dependencies between two fields? My idea is something like that:
First Radiobuttons:
-ButtonA / Button B
Second a Dropdownlist:
-if Button A is selcted with entries A1, A2, A3
-if Button B is selected with entries B1, B2, B3
Is that possible?
Greetings
Johannes
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 11 months ago #7585
by
Replied by on topic Dependence between Fields
Hi.
In the basic version can not be done.
This can be done using template overrides and javascript.
In the basic version can not be done.
This can be done using template overrides and javascript.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7610
by
Replied by on topic Dependence between Fields
Ok, thank you! So I will give it a try
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds