- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
reset form not working / planed extension
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #7245
by
reset form not working / planed extension was created by
Hello!
I´m trying your module JL Content Fields Filter 1.3.1
This problems I've:
- reset button resets selection, but auto load doesn't work (Mac/Safari)
- using Ajax only shows working progress for a short time, then noting happens
than a question if you plan something like this:
With my settings, I would have very long filter lists. Is there something planed, that for example in admin panel I can select a number of boxes to be shown and then display a more button....
For example ebay or amazon have a function like this.
thx
I´m trying your module JL Content Fields Filter 1.3.1
This problems I've:
- reset button resets selection, but auto load doesn't work (Mac/Safari)
- using Ajax only shows working progress for a short time, then noting happens
than a question if you plan something like this:
With my settings, I would have very long filter lists. Is there something planed, that for example in admin panel I can select a number of boxes to be shown and then display a more button....
For example ebay or amazon have a function like this.
thx
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
8 years 5 months ago #7247
by
Replied by on topic reset form not working / planed extension
Hello. Added a problem on github.
github.com/Joomline/JlContentFieldsFilter/issues/17
github.com/Joomline/JlContentFieldsFilter/issues/17
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
8 years 5 months ago #7254
by
Replied by on topic reset form not working / planed extension
Install the update v1.4.0
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 5 months ago #7255
by
Replied by on topic reset form not working / planed extension
Hallo!
In Mac Safari still not working, when set to auto send.
Tried also with disabled cache in module and in Joomla.
In Mac Safari still not working, when set to auto send.
Tried also with disabled cache in module and in Joomla.
The following user(s) said Thank You:
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
8 years 5 months ago #7256
by
Replied by on topic reset form not working / planed extension
ctrl + r clear your browser's cache
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 5 months ago #7257
by
Replied by on topic reset form not working / planed extension
hello!
Tried it, but also cleaning Browser cache on Mac doesn't help.
For example I have same checkboxes, selection works. Pressing reset, the checkboxes are unmarked, but no auto reload of content.
When I select for example a list field after pressing the reset button, then the selections made by checkbox are reseted.
Tried it, but also cleaning Browser cache on Mac doesn't help.
For example I have same checkboxes, selection works. Pressing reset, the checkboxes are unmarked, but no auto reload of content.
When I select for example a list field after pressing the reset button, then the selections made by checkbox are reseted.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
8 years 5 months ago #7262
by
Replied by on topic reset form not working / planed extension
please provide a link to the site where there is an error.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds