- Thank you received: 0
JL mp3 player playlist problem
- New Member
Less
More
10 years 3 days ago #6072
by
JL mp3 player playlist problem was created by
Hi,
I have just purchased the pro version of JL MP3 player and I am unable to add songs to the playlist.
I have the directory listed and the module finds 5 songs in the folder but all I have is numbers and am unable to add the names of the songs .
Can you help
Also not sure what the custom playlist box is for and the format for entering songs?
Regards
Joe
I have just purchased the pro version of JL MP3 player and I am unable to add songs to the playlist.
I have the directory listed and the module finds 5 songs in the folder but all I have is numbers and am unable to add the names of the songs .
Can you help
Also not sure what the custom playlist box is for and the format for entering songs?
Regards
Joe
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
10 years 2 days ago #6074
by
Replied by on topic JL mp3 player playlist problem
Hello.
Create a ticket specify access to the site to check the settings.
joomline.net/helpdesk/modules/jlmp3playerv2.html
Create a ticket specify access to the site to check the settings.
joomline.net/helpdesk/modules/jlmp3playerv2.html
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #6087
by
Replied by on topic JL mp3 player playlist problem
Try to delete all MP3 tags in the songs
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- New Member
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #6092
by
Replied by on topic JL mp3 player playlist problem
Hi,
I have solved the issue with the track names not showing so thank you for your support.
However, the module on my site is not exactly responsive and the progress bar overlaps the text when the browser is minimized or viewed on a smartphone.
The tracks module is wrapped in a responsive div.
You can view the result here:
websandnets.co.uk/kinlochard-ceilidh/our-music
Thanks for your help
Joe
The site is not live yet
I have solved the issue with the track names not showing so thank you for your support.
However, the module on my site is not exactly responsive and the progress bar overlaps the text when the browser is minimized or viewed on a smartphone.
The tracks module is wrapped in a responsive div.
You can view the result here:
websandnets.co.uk/kinlochard-ceilidh/our-music
Thanks for your help
Joe
The site is not live yet
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #6093
by
Replied by on topic JL mp3 player playlist problem
Hi
It's not our fault. You add css styles for the player. Css fixed height 300px.
s.mail.ru/H1XE/a67NWrniR
Remove row
or
It's not our fault. You add css styles for the player. Css fixed height 300px.
s.mail.ru/H1XE/a67NWrniR
Remove row
Code:
height: 300px;
Code:
.mp3-player-div {
float: left;
width: 35%;
min-height: 300px;
}
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds