Error with sitemap generation excluding menu entries

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #8927 by Jacobo
Hi, first I want to thank you for great extension; when I installed it it was running perfect, but today (I think I make no modification) I am getting this result when clicking to generate: "Excluded: 67 (according to filtering rules)".

But... I HAVE NO FILTER AT ALL!!  why then is not rendering me sitemap for many menu entries?

This is the link to screenshot of my current filters, as you can see NO filters at all:  drive.google.com/file/d/1wXTXGI0wXjFXc7l...6Bf/view?usp=sharing

The generated sitemap URL:  beta.economiablava.es/sitemap.xml

Any idea will be very welcome.

Thank you,

Jacobo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #8928 by Eugene Sivokon
Hi Jacobo,
Perhaps you have set noindex, nofollow attribute to menu item or to category. Please check it out.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #8929 by Jacobo
Yes! I had set global noindex nofollow.... thank you for your help!

More
1 year 6 days ago #8936 by Best Electric Skatebaord
ShowBox apk is the best one out there! With a massive selection of movies and TV shows, it’s perfect for anyone who loves to watch films. And with new releases being added, you’ll never run out of things to watch.
show-boxapk.com/