Slogin logout does not work

More
6 years 1 month ago #7108 by Cristiano Sias
Hi, I have problems with Slogin. If I log in with Facebook the logout does not work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #7134 by Cristiano Sias
No new? I precise that the logout does not work even with other social networks and that I have joomla and Community Builder updated to the latest version. I was wondering if the problem could be solved by the plugin to buy integration with CB, but I can not even understand how much it costs, because it tells me how to 750 руб price and I do not know what it means in euros or dollars.
Thank you,
Best regards
Cristiano

More
6 years 1 month ago #7142 by JoomLine
Hello.
Exit from the site should not be associated with Slogin, this is a Joomla operation.
Plug-ins for integration have all become free.
argens.ru/en/authorization-social-login/...in-community-builder

More
6 years 1 month ago #7155 by Cristiano Sias
Hello,
sorry for the delay and thanks for the reply. Yes, I had installed the integration plugin, but I understood that there was another payment that also integrated the avatar. Now I understand that it is the same.
I on the site (www.quisiamo.it, also in English) I do not show the avatar of slogin but the CB that remains without social photos and then be set in the profile of CB. I do not know if I explained myself, sorry for my English.
The logout does it joomla. But I noticed that if I click so quickly, the logout works, but if I click once it does not work.
I checked the code but I can not explain this to myself. It is not so serious, but a bit 'annoying. :-)
Thank you
Best regards
Cristiano