Autentication problems with google api and facebook

More
1 year 2 months ago #6551 by Francesco
I'm seeing that Social login has some autentication problem
I created a Google Client ID and Client Secret for Google access and App ID and App Secret for facebook but i'm redirected on this page:
www.titaniagdr.it/index.php/component/sl...der/google/auth.html
But the page is a copy of the page is a void article of my joomla template.....
Last month when i checked i remembered that it showed a google/facebook login page...
Could you help me to understand what the problem is or where the error is?
Thanks
Francesco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #6552 by Francesco
Now i set correctly the callback url from slogin.info but it gives me this error:
{"error":1,"msg":"Site not found"}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #6558 by Joomline Support
Hello. Please update the component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #6570 by Roland TUIL
Hi dear,
I have the same problem on 1 of my 4 sites.
I have upgraded to
Version of the component - 2.5.2
Version of the module - 2.3.1
I have deleted the record and generated another one, exactly the same problem, using Google or Facebook login
{"error":1,"msg":"Site not found"}
www.omanne.fr
Thank's for answer
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Roland TUIL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

© 2010-2018 JoomLine
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. joomline.org is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.