Delete Provider in nickname

More
7 years 4 months ago #6304 by jennsen
Hi friends, first of all thank you for this wonderful component. In my web page I need to register with facebook and thanks to Slogin I have already achieved it, however I do not want to appear the nickname of this form Name-Last Name-Provider, for example Pedro-Perez-Facebook, I want it to be Pedro-Perez alone (Name-last Name).

How I can get this?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #6305 by JoomLine
Sorry, but this can not be done, since the probability of duplication is very high. When we developed Slogin we faced, so that users multiple accounts on social networks and they do not remember which input through this created a number of problems, which required the introduction of social networking identities.
The component has an opportunity to change a user's login before signing up or put the plugin and use email as a login.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.