Error in Twitter, Live, Yahoo! plug-ins

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #5170 by Khalilibrahim Mardting
Hello,

I've found error in these plug-in. Please fix it.

Twitter : I've entered key and secret key into form. But it show this message after I've save.

Live: I've entered key and secret key into form. But it show this message after I've save. And I've found this message in address bar "error=invalid_request&error_description=The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not valid. The expected value is 'login.live.com/oauth20_desktop.srf' or a URL which matches the redirect URI registered for this client application."

Yahoo: I cannot enter Callback URL into Callback Domain. Because Yahoo has banned keyword. Please fix it.

Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Khalilibrahim Mardting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #5180 by JoomLine
According to Live.com has a problem she fixed a few weeks ago.
github.com/Arkadiy-Sedelnikov/slogin/com...29d1a640e946ee83aa22

With regard to all other providers of authorization, I can not tell you, because the problem was not with them. It is likely that this is due to the subfolder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.